FAQ and Delivery
About the product
What subscription plans do you offer?
At Little World Builder, we offer three subscription plans to our valued customers:
Monthly subscription plan, £18 pay monthly for 7 months with free UK delivery.
4-Months Prepaid Plan
4 Month subscription prepaid plan, one-time payment of £68 with free UK delivery.
7-Months Prepaid Plan
7 Month Subscription prepaid plan, one-time payment of £116 with free UK delivery.
What is gift plan?
We offer a gift plan to our valued customers, which is a one-off purchase. The gift boxes will be coming in 2 kits - The builder kit and a building themed kit of your choice. Builder kit will be by default, as it contains tools the child will need for subsequent boxes. The price for the Gift Plan is one-time payment of £35 with free UK delivery.
What items are included in every box?
There are 7 boxes in total. The first box is called “builder kit” and the other six boxes are themed-kit.
· Builder Kit is the first box for all subscription, contains a yellow toolbox, a postcard from Hailey & Caesar, scrapbook cover, a wall-sized world map, learning sheets, and collectible stickers.
· For subsequent boxes, your child will get world building learning sheets, activities cards, a building inspired crafts, a building 3D puzzle, activities sticker, and scrapbook stickers to enjoy their learning.
Please see “What’s In A Box” page for some products sneak peek!
What will my child get if I subscribe to a 4 Months or 7 Months prepaid plan?
· In a 4 months prepaid plan, your child will get 1 builder kit and 3 themed kits over a 3 months period, where builder kit and first themed kit will be shipped out together in the first post.
· In a 7 months prepaid plan, your child will get 1 builder kit and 6 themed boxes over a 6 months period, where builder kit and first themed kit will be shipped out together in the first post.
How safe are your products?
Little World Builder understands that these builder boxes are for children between 6 -11 years. That’s why we have taken extra care into ensuring all products are safe for your children.
· All products in our boxes comply with European toy safety standards and are EN71 1-2-3 compliance. EN71 is a set of European Product Safety standard that applies to all toys sold in the European Union.
· All products in the box are not suitable for children below the age of 3 due to small parts.
· Although our products are safe and recommended for children aged 6 -11, we do recommend grown-up/adult supervision when children get started with the learning sheets and crafts in all the boxes.
What is the preferred age range for children subscribing to Little World Builder?
The preferred age range is from 6 to 11 years, and it also depends on how much support these children could get from grown-up while exploring these boxes. It is recommended that parents or grown-up should be supervising their children while they’re having fun with activities in the boxes.
Please be reminded that our products are not suitable for children under the age of 3 due to small parts.
What building themes are currently available?
After our first builder kit, we have 6 themed buildings to be explored in which by sequence, they are: Big Ben, Taj Mahal, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Hall of Supreme Harmony, Empire State Building and Sydney Opera House.
It goes without saying that we are working hard to produce more themed buildings as time goes by.
How did you create the content and materials for little world builder?
Our founder has an interior architecture background. She researched and partnered with other designers and writers to complete all the learning sheets. We have tested our products with children in our target age range and received their and their parents’ feedback. We also conducted questionnaires for parents on how they would like their children to be entertained educationally. All results collected has put together and contributed to work out the products for Little World Builder.
How do subscriptions work for siblings?
We have made sure the subscriptions processes are hassle-free and convenient for our customers. You can easily order individual subscriptions for each sibling, or you can also share one subscription amongst multiple siblings.
If you have 2 or more children sharing one subscription, you could possibly put down “The Scotts” or “Stars of Stuarts Family” at the personalized name section for those plans.
Ordering & Delivering Information
Where do you ship? And how much does it cost?
We ship to the UK only. Delivery within the UK is £2.95 per month per box, including the Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland.
Unfortunately at this time, Little World Builder does not ship boxes internationally, however, if you wish to email us regarding an international shipping matter at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would try our best to put a smile on your face.
Please be reminded that customers outside the UK are always responsible for any import fees and duties applicable to their country.
When will I receive my first package if I subscribed a monthly, 4 months or 7 months subscription plan?
Once you sign up your subscription, we will dispatch your first package (Builder Kit) within 5 working days from the order received date.
4-Months and 7 Months Prepaid Plan
Once you sign up your subscription, we will dispatch your first package (Builder Kit and First Themed Kit) within 5 working days from the order received date.
We use the most affordable shipping method at this stage to ship out our packages, these include Royal Mail second class and Parcel Link to deliver to UK addresses. UK customers should receive the package within 2-5 working days from order dispatched. For the Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland, customers should receive the package within 5-8 days from order dispatched.
Usually, customers would receive earlier than expected as we are working hard to reduce this time.
When will I receive my subsequent package if I subscribed a monthly, 4-month or 7-month subscription?
After you have received your first package (Builder Kit), we will ship out your subsequent packages on or around the 24th of each month.
4-Months and 7 Months Prepaid Plan
After you have received your first package (Builder Kit and First Themed Kit), we will ship out your subsequent packages on or around the 24th of each month.
UK customers should receive their package within 2-5 working days from order dispatched. For the Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland, customers should receive the package within 5-8 days from order dispatched.
Do I need to stay at home to receive my package?
As our boxes are packed full of entertaining activities and stuff, they are too big to go through standard UK letterboxes. If you’re not around your residence, your parcel delivery man will leave a card for you to arrange redelivery or get the package picked up from your local post office.
I haven’t received my box, what should I do?
For UK customers, please wait for at least 5 working days after receiving the dispatch email. For the Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland, please wait for 5-8 days after receiving the dispatch email.
If it still hasn’t turned up after these periods, please kindly contact us at email@example.com. We will track down the packages whereabouts.
Managing my subscription
When will I be charged?
It is important for you to understand that we do bill in advance of packages being shipped to go through the shipments.
Please check all three plans for better understanding:
· The first box is billed on the day that you sign up for your subscription.
· Subsequent boxes will be charged on or around the 15th of the following months, 7 days before our dispatch day (on or around 22nd) to make sure all payments go through.
· Eg. If you sign up in between 1st– 14th of the month, you’ll be charged for your subsequent box on or around 15th of the following month.
4-Months Prepaid Plan
· You will pay a one-time payment for all 4 boxes on the day you sign up. You are saving a total of 14% on this plan.
7-Months Prepaid Plan
· You will pay a one-time payment for all 7 boxes on the day you sign up. You are saving a total of 21% on this plan.
My Little world builder subscription is about to end. How can I continue it?
If you have purchased a 4 months subscription prepaid plan / Gift plan, and would love to continue up with your subscription, you can email us and tell us where you left off, including your name, address and the last box you received.
Once you signed up again, we will make sure you receive the next on-going box after you’ve rejoined us.
Can I personalize the order in which my themed boxes arrive?
Unfortunately, you cannot personalize the order/sequencing of the monthly building theme to receive. Alternatively, you could possibly buy a gift, which allows you to choose the topic you’d like, with the first builder kit comes along by default. Please see Gift section.
How can I update the address related to my subscription if I move?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about your changes of address.
What are your cancellation and refund policy?
Cancellation and refund for ’Subscription’ plans
· If you have just signed up and decided not to receive the first box, please email us within 48 hours and your order can be cancelled before dispatch. Refund will be made to the card used at the time of purchase within 14 days.
· For Monthly plan customer, you can cancel your subscription at any time, subject to this being done before the next billing date (before 15th of the month) for that month’s box.
· To cancel your order, you must contact little world builder by emailing to us at email@example.com, providing us with your name, address and order reference. We will cancel the future subscription for you. If you cancel on or after 15th of that month, you will receive the box for that month and that will be your last box to receive.
· 4 months and 7 months prepaid plans cannot be cancelled, but you can transfer the remaining boxes to another child within the UK. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make this transfer.
Refund for ‘Gift’ plan
· You may return your Gift box to us for a refund within 14 days of receipt. Refund processing will be at our discretion, subject to the resaleable condition of the products upon received.
· To refund your order, please click on return form Here, please fill in the form and click 'Submit'. Please send back the item you wish to return to us at BSS House, Cheney Manor Industrial Estate, SN2 2PJ, Swindon, United Kingdom. Item must be returned in its original packaging and condition. All postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
· Refund will be made to the card used at the time of purchase within 14 days of receipt of returned item.
· If you have any queries in related with cancellations and refunds which are not stated here, please email us at email@example.com. We will do our best of what we could to help out.
How do I contact Little World Builder?
If you have any queries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org